Our dear clients,
We’re happy to announce that effective June 4th (06/04/2020), we will be reopening our clinic’s doors. We hope you have all been well, and that you have found some solace in these difficult and confusing times. We understand everybody’s concern to return to business as usual with the ongoing situation, and as Toronto’s leading medical and medical aesthetics clinic, we are 100% committed to the wellbeing of our clients and staff. Your health is our priority. That is why, in alignment with public guidelines, we have implemented new covid-19 safety protocols at Machat Medical and Machat Medical Aesthetics. Read on to see how we are keeping you protected.
Our Clinic’s Covid-19 Safety Protocols
- If you are a medical patient, your first stop is a virtual consultation with Dr. Machat to discuss your concerns. Should the doctor find it necessary, an in-person appointment will be approved and booked for you.
- If you are an aesthetics patient, please book your virtual consultation with Dr. Machat or our certified aesthetician Monica via this contact form, or call (647)622-0850.
- Please note that in order to minimize contact, all appointments are staggered with sufficient intervals to ensure that there is no more than one patient in the waiting room at any given moment.
- 24 hours prior to your appointment, our staff will contact you with a questionnaire to screen for exposure and symptoms. For your, and everyone else’s safety, we ask that you be honest throughout this process.
- Please text our staff upon arrival at your appointment, and remain in the parking lot until you are advised that the treatment area is available for you.
- As part of our new covid-19 safety protocols, all patients will be checked for fever. Should your fever exceed 37.8C , you will be asked to return to your home and referred to a covid-19 assessment center. If no fever is detected, our staff will lead you directly to your treatment room. Please arrive alone, and minimize the personal belongings that you bring into the clinic.
- All documents needed to be completed by the patient, post-treatment instructions, informative materials, and invoices will be provided to the patient in digital format.
- All payments will be taken by phone only.
A Note to Our Patients
- As per our covid-19 safety protocols, our staff is fully equipped with the necessary PPE and strictly adheres to social distancing and sanitation for your safety. If available to you, please ensure that you arrive with your PPE as well (i.e. masks, shoe covers, gloves, eye shields). You will be advised when you can take these off throughout your treatment.
- Please note that our staff is working diligently to clean commonly touched surfaces and sanitize all tools in real time. We hold ourselves accountable to a very high standard of sanitation and do everything in our power to eliminate risk of contamination in our facility.
- To our aesthetics patients – if you are coming in for lip fillers, please be advised that you will be provided with mouthwash, throat spray, and a nasal solution prior to your treatment.
We hope that in reading our clinic’s new covid-19 safety protocols, you can rest easy about your upcoming visit. We’ve missed you all, and can’t wait to see you again! If you need to book your virtual consultation, you can reach us at our regular number, or click here to fill out a contact form. In the meantime, stay safe and be well!